Thursday, July 06, 2006

Offensive? I report, you decide.

I have noticed a little apprehension about my current headline "Caution you are about to enter a no-Yankee zone..." I would like to let you all know that I have nothing against the North or those who inhabit it. I just love Florida and its people a lot more...a LOT more...And sometimes I can get a little jittery about the 1000+ people from the north moving here every day. But really the only reason I have that on there is to keep up the O'Reilly Factor (Bill O'Reilly is the man) theme on here and I couldn't think of anything better. (Notice today's headline?) So if you can think of a better headline, please tell me, because I have no intention to offend anybody.

As you all know, I will be receiving a new 5.0 megapixel digital camera soon (probably tomorrow) and I can't wait to start sharing photos with ya'll. I am holding out on natural/agricultural posts until I can get some really good photos of them on here.

-HT

UPDATE!! I got my digital camera TODAY, so I will be able to share the pictures of my deep sea fishing trip tomorrow!! I'm really excited about both. YES! Now I must go read the user's manual!

2 comments:

Old Horsetail Snake said...

Not to worry, HT. Put in the batteries, point and shoot.

R.Powers said...

This is great news. Looking forward to lots of pictures of home!