Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finally

Finally, I have posted again. It's not been homework or other work that has kept me from posting lately. I've just been taking it easy, enjoying this relatively easy semester of school. So I encourage you to read the post below about Minorcan Knitting.

I need to get ready for school. It's funny how I get up before 6:00 every morning and still sometimes end up rushing to get ready to leave the house at 7:40 to be at school by 8:30.

By the way, I still need to show ya'll that post about our recent swamp adventure. I'll post that later :-D

3 comments:

Paintsmh said...

I'd say ha ha, you have to go to school, and all my classes are cancled, but I do have to dig my pickup out from under about, oh, three and a half feet of snow, plus the drifts. So I guess the joke would be on me.

pissed off patricia said...

Just wanted to let you know my bottle of hot sauce arrived today. I've not tried it yet and I have it sitting next to the fire extinguisher just in case. Thanks again for leading me to the site. :)

I see fried shrimp in my future this weekend.

MinorcanMeteorolgist said...

paint - ha ha :-D

pop - I have a feeling you will like it.