Saturday, June 17, 2006

Time=Posts

My dad and I were planning to kayak Juniper Creek today, but my mom came down with an illness last night and we had to stay home today to take care of her...We're hoping that maybe we can get out to Guana River for a short trip this evening, depending on how she feels. But as a result, I will be home all day without anything planned to do, so I've got a lot of time on my hands...And in accordance with the HurricaneTeen Postulate of Blogging Time=Posts, I will probably have quite a few posts today. Well I've got pepper plants that need to be moved out of the garage, citrus trees that need a little TLC, some branches that need to be trimmed, and a backyard of a true redneck (trash, etc.), so at least I'll be busy out there for a few hours. Chao for now.

No comments: