Sunday, June 11, 2006

Excuses, Excuses...

Here's a note from my mom:

Please excuse HurricaneTeen from his asbsense from Blogger yesterday, 6/10. He was out sick with the broken AC blues and was unable to post.
-Mrs. HurricaneTeen's Mom

There it is, straight from the horse's mouth. It got unbearably hot yesterday (our only portable fan was being utilized by my mom and I do not have a ceiling fan in my room) so we decided to go stay in a hotel (honestly, I would have prefered camping behind the house). We actually ended up staying in The Omni, a really fancy hotel in downtown Jacksonville.

The Omni

So I'm writing this from my grandparents' house and I will later go over to my sister's and stay the night there while babysitting my nephew. From there, I'm off to Hilton Head Island until Friday...So I guess I'll "see" ya'll Friday, and I'll update you on how everything went...

No comments: